If your website is affected by check.statisticline.com malware injection, follow these steps:
Try our Free site check.
- Disable public access on the server & check other neighbor sites;
- Perform a backup for each website;
- Clean the sites manually, one by one, or purchase a cleanup plan;
- If your hosting account holds more than 2 sites, consider better hosting to prevent cross-site contamination;
- Apply updates & make sure all the site components are up to date & secure; and
- Monitor the sites to notice any unusual behavior;
- What to do if your WordPress website is hacked?
- Signs that indicate your WordPress website may have been hacked:
Malicious IPs: 220.127.116.11, 18.104.22.168, 22.214.171.124, 126.96.36.199, 188.8.131.52.
Malicious domains: shbzek.com, datingspicyhere.life.
Malicious IPs: 184.108.40.206, 220.127.116.11.
Wondering why websites are hacked? Here are few reasons:
- Financial gain: Hackers may target websites to steal sensitive information like credit card numbers, personal details or login credentials. They can then use this information to make purchases or commit identity theft.
- Malicious intent: Some hackers may simply want to cause chaos or damage for their own amusement or to prove their technical prowess.
- Weak security: Websites with weak passwords, outdated software, or unsecured connections are more vulnerable to hacking attempts. Hackers can exploit these weaknesses to gain access to the site and its data.