So far, until 13th Feb. 2023, there are over 4500 infected websites, according to PublicWWW.
Try our Free site check.
Steps for a malware-free website
1. Check other sites on the same server & disable public access;
2. Perform a backup for each website, including web files and database;
3. Clean each site manually, or purchase a cleanup plan;
4. If your hosting account holds more than 2 sites, consider better hosting to prevent cross-site contamination;
5. Apply updates & make sure all the site components are secure; and
6. Monitor the sites;
184.108.40.206, 220.127.116.11, 18.104.22.168, 22.214.171.124, 126.96.36.199, 188.8.131.52, 184.108.40.206.
Malicious domains: bluelabelsky.com, 0.flowersforsunshine.com, firstblackphase.com, dofollowgreenline.com, shbzek.com, ulmoyc.com, azkcqs.com, mb7th.shbzek.com, toghi.haxbyq.com, psxcvb.com, pcroomskill.com.
Linked & past malicious attacks:
Website security is of utmost importance in today’s digital age. A secure website helps protect both the website owner and its users from malicious attacks, like “firstblackphase” wave.
Did you know that a secure website may also rank higher in search engine results, making it easier for potential customers to find the website and do business with the owner?
Overall, the importance of website security should be a top priority for all website owners – clean your website right away.
Need help? Let us clean your site.