This week aprox. 500 websites were found to be infected with cd.privacylocationforloc.com redirect malware.
Other malicious URLs found:
Need help? Let us clean your site.
To clean your site, follow these steps:
1. Stay calm.
2. Backup your site ( files and database ): https://wordpress.org/support/article/wordpress-backups/
3. Manually set siteurl and home data, using wp-config.php ( after this, you should have restored dashboard access )
define( 'WP_HOME', 'http://example.com' ); define( 'WP_SITEURL', 'http://example.com' );
4. Remove unauthorized admin users: https://easywpguide.com/wordpress-manual/users/deleting-a-user/
5. update core files, plugins and theme ( important )
6. Change “home” and “siteurl” using phpMyAdmin.
Optional: change database password, remove FTP accounts which you don’t need, change cPanel login information.
then you can run this SQL query:
UPDATE wp_posts SET post_content = REGEXP_REPLACE(post_content, '<script(.*?)>((.|\n)*?)<\/script>', '');
Other malicious URLs recently reported:
Try our Free site check.